Tri-City Voice Newspaper - What's Happening - Fremont, Hayward, Milpitas, Newark, Sunol and Union City, California


October 29, 2013 > Need non-emergency help?

Need non-emergency help?

Submitted By Newark Police Department

Need help? Get connected and get answers by simply dialing 2-1-1.

The service operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with multi-lingual capabilities.

2-1-1 is a non-emergency, confidential, 3-digit phone number. It provides free, over the phone, information about housing, health, and social services throughout Alameda County.

2-1-1 has information to help you find affordable housing, after-school programs, tenants' rights assistance, public assistance programs, emergency shelters, hot meals and food programs, rental and utility assistance, services for battered women, and more. Simply dial 2-1-1.

Home        Protective Services Classifieds   Community Resources   Archived Issues  
About Us   Advertising   Comments   Subscribe   TCV Store   Contact

Tri Cities Voice What's Happening - click to return to home page

Copyright © 2018 Tri-City Voice