August 6, 2013 > Job opening: Homework Express Site Coordinator
Job opening: Homework Express Site Coordinator
Alameda County Library, Newark
Temporary, Part-time Position
Tuesday-Thursday: 3:30-5:30 p.m.
Mid-September - May 31
Maintain Homework Express volunteer staff by recruiting, training, supervising and scheduling volunteers.
Maintain Homework Express supplies and statistics.
Assist students and volunteers during operating hours to complete homework assignments.
Qualifications and Skills
1) High School Graduate (Some college experience preferred)
2) Knowledge of basic clerical operations and computer operations.
3) Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing.
4) Ability to work harmoniously and effectively with the public and volunteer staff.
5) Math and library research skills to assist students in completing homework.
Kathleen R. Hannon, Teen Services
(510) 795-2627 x18