April 22, 2011 > Marketing Strategies and Execution seminar
Marketing Strategies and Execution seminar
Submitted By Gertrude Rooshan
No business can be all things to all people. The entrepreneur must therefore understand the needs of their customers and target those needs. It is essential for businesses large and small to strive for not just the benefits of marketing, which is "sales," but also for effective markets that contribute to a profitable bottom line. Topics that will be addressed during the seminar:
- Marketing is more than just placing an advertisement
- What is marketing and how it affects your business?
- Who are our target customers and why is it important to know them
- Customer needs and wants
- How to develop your product or service for maximum profits
- Pricing strategies your customers can understand
- Distribution, where do your customers expect to see your product or services
- Promotional strategies
- Service oriented business
This seminar is free to all attendees, but advance reservations are required. Register on-line at www.acsbdc.org. Check in begins at 8:30 a.m. Refreshments will be served. The Library will provide an ASL interpreter for any event with at least seven working days' notice. Please call (510) 745-1401 or TTY 888-663-0660.
This event is sponsored by the Alameda County Library with generous assistance from the Small Business Development Center, the City of Fremont, and the Fremont Chamber of Commerce.
Successful Marketing Strategies and Execution for Small Business Owners
Thursday, April 28
9 a.m. - Noon
Fremont Main Library
Fukaya Meeting Room
2400 Stevenson Blvd., Fremont