Tri-Cities Voice Newspaper - What's Happening - Fremont, Union City, Newark California

November 28, 2006 > Hayward commissioners wanted

Hayward commissioners wanted

Hayward City Council seeks applications for seats on the Human Services Commission and the Economic Development Committee. Both groups serve in advisory capacities to the city council.

Applicants for the Economic Development Committee must own or be involved with a Hayward business, but need not be residents. Human Service Commissioners must reside in Hayward.

For more information, call the city clerk’s office at (510) 583-4408; or stop by City Hall during business hours at 777 B Street, Fourth Floor.

Applications must be received by December 22.

About Us   Current Issues   Press Dates   Archived Issues   Ad Rates   Classifieds  
Shopping & Dining Guide   Local Events   Your Comments   Subscribe  

Tri Cities Voice What's Happening - click to return to home page

Copyright© 2005 Tri-City Voice
Advertise in What's Happening - A Guide to the Tri-City Area Return to Tri-City Voice Home Page E-mail the Tri-City Voice About the Tri-City Voice Read a current issue of the Tri-City Voice online Archived Issues of the Tri-City Voice Tri-City Voice Advertising rates Dining and Shopping in the Tri-City Area Events in the Tri-City area Tell us what you think Return to the Tri-City Voice Home Page Subscribe to the Tri-City Voice Press dates/Deadlines